Bodybeautifuldayspa.co.uk is a Secure Site. To ensure that this is a legitimate secure site, please check the following:
1. That the original URL you are visiting comes from www.bodybeautifuldayspa.co.uk.
Who are We?
Body Beautiful Day Spa Limited (trading as bodybeautifuldayspa.co.uk) is a company registered in England and wales under registration number 8799262 and our registered address is 69-71 Lichfield Road, Wednesfield Wolverhampton, West midlands WV11 1TW
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- if you do not want us to use your data in this way please update your marketing preferences by contacting us at email@example.com;
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Will We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose our personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
- if Body Beautiful Day Spa Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Body Beautiful Day Spa Limited will be one of the transferred assets;
Will We Transfer Your Information Overseas?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. For your added security all payment transactions are processed automatically by PayPal, and we are not party to your personal credit card or bank details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The security of personal data is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this Website. We may amend this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the site and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the site from time to time. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 24/01/2013.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy or about any information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a letter by mail to: bodybeautifuldayspa.co.uk, Dam Street, Lichfield,
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com, bodybeautifuldayspa.co.uk, Dam Street, Lichfield, United Kingdom, WS. We may make a charge of £10 for this.
We want to make sure that Your Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, bodybeautifuldayspa.co.uk, Dam Street, Lichfield,
You have the right to ask us not to use Your Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com.
We hope that you will be happy with the way we handle your information. You always have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner in relation to our activities – for more information visit www.dataprotection.gov.je